While a man was polishing his new car, his 6 yr old son picked up a stone and scratched lines on the side of the car. 爸爸正在歡天喜地去為他的新車子擦亮時,他發現6歲的兒子在車的另一邊用石頭在刮着他心愛的車門。
In anger, the man took the child's hand and hit it many times; not realizing he was using a wrench. 爸爸盛怒之下打了他兒子的手板很多下,但他忘記了自己手上拿着是板手。
At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures. 在醫院裏他的兒子因手指傷得太嚴重而需要完全切除。
When the child woke up he saw his father... with painful eyes he asked, 'Dad when will my fingers grow back?' 當兒子醒來看見旁邊的父親,眼睛裏充滿痛苦地問:爸爸,我的手指會長回嗎?
The man was so hurt and speechless; he went back to his car and kicked it a lot of times. 爸爸感到非常內疚,無言以對,於是他回到自己深愛的車子用力地踢了很多次
Devastated by his own actions... sitting in front of that car he looked at the scratches; 直至車子嚴重損毁,他才坐下來看看被兒子刮花的車門
The child had written 'LOVE YOU DAD'. 原來兒子在車門寫着'爸爸我愛你'。
The next day that man committed suicide... 第二天早上,爸爸自殺死了...
Anger and Love have no limits; choose the latter to have a beautiful, lovely life... 憤怒和愛是沒有上限的,如果你選擇後者,你便會享受美麗的人生...
*Things are to be used and people are to be loved.* 東西是給我們用的,而人是需要被愛的。
But the problem in today's world is that, 但現今的社會卻是,
*People are used and things are loved.* 人是給我們利用的,而東西是用來愛的,
In this coming year, let's be careful to keep this thought in mind: 新的一年希望各位朋友緊記
*Things are to be used... *People are to be loved... 東西是為我們所用,而人是需要被愛的。
Watch your thoughts; they become words. 要留意自己的思想,因思想會變成説話的內容.
Watch your words; they become actions. 留意自己的言語,因它將轉變成行為.
Watch your actions; they become habits. 留意你的行為,因它將變成你的習慣.
Watch your habits they become character; 留意你的習慣,因它將變成你的性格.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. 留意你的性格,而它會左右你的命運.
I'm glad a friend forwarded this to me as a reminder. 感恩有朋友將這段文章傳給我,提醒我!
If you don't pass this on nothing bad will happen; 如果你不把這短文與人分享,肯定不會有任何問題.
if you do, you might change someone's life. 反之,可能會改變一些人的一生。
Do you know the relationship between your two eyes? 你知道我們雙眼間的關係嗎?
They blink together, move together, cry together, see things together & sleep together... Even though they never see each other... 他們同時在眨,同時在動,同時流涙,同時看見東西,同時睡覺。不過他們從未看見彼此.
Friendship should be just like that! 友誼就是這樣,雖然大家不能長相見!
Life is vanity without FRIENDS. 如果沒有朋友,生命便會虛渡
Who is your best friend? Send this to all your good friends. 想一想誰是你的好朋友,跟他分享一下吧!